Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Motivation

I feel pretty guilty for not posting about our amazing trip to Canada, our 4th of July, and the many other adventures we've had since my last post, but I frankly have no motivation. I have decided to blame this on my pregnancy since it extends far beyond blogging from everything from showering to laundry. I keep reading in these pregnancy books about the burst of adrenaline right at the end due to a "nesting instinct." Perhaps I skipped this step or wore myself out moving and setting up house here in Michigan. What ever the case, I am beat. Maybe tomorrow the energy fairy will visit me and I will get caught up on everything. In the meantime, please refer to Katie's awesome blog for pics from our Canada trip. http://clawsonfam.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment