Sunday, July 20, 2008

She's gonna blow!

Due to the recent requests for proof of my enlarged state, here I am in all my 39-week glory. According to the reliable information I get from my weekly pregnancy emails, the baby is now the size of a "mini watermelon". I don't know about you, but all the watermelons I have run into are anything but mini. It certainly feels like nothing mini is invading my internal cavities. Tim is keeping me pretty comfortable, but one more run in with the Michigan humidity might just do me in. Today Tim and I invented the Labor Games which consisted of him rolling yatzee dice and telling me to do crazy actions that may or may not induce labor (or give me a hernia) Either way I am glad their was no video footage. If you wake up to pee in the middle of the night or hit your belly on a doorway, think of me!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    You look so cute as a nine month pregnant lady. I do think your labor game with the dice is about the funniest thing I've heard. To bad you didn't have it on film it would be a great you tube view

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two know how to have a GOOD time! love the prego tummy! You look like you swallowed a watermelon! You may not appreciate it right now, but when you look back you will say, how did I ever survive with a belly that big!

    It was great to talk to Tim today.. I LOVE that you're blogging too and that you keep it updated. I was looking forward to your move so that I could have someone else to blog with!! It means a lot when you are away from all your family!

    So glad Tim's job is secure and that you can feel settled for a while.

    ps. Tim told me the name you are thinking of and I didn't even know it was on your list. I LOVE it and can't wait to see pictures of her cute face and red hair!

    ReplyDelete