Friday, July 18, 2008

Blogging is for Boys

The baby is not cooperating enough to let Rachel blog, so I thought I would take a shot at it. It has been a little while since The Distant Clawsons have updated for their scores of followers. We couldn't bear to start losing readers so I will have to step up to the plate.

Here I stand, a man nearly a quarter of a century old and I have yet to share my life with the world. This will change today. Now, don't get your hopes up. I don't plan on writing anything important or even trying very hard. An important theme in my life is: "Never try, never fail!" While I am aware that one cannot fail at blogging, I won't try very hard.

I have recently ventured into the American Automotive Industry where failure is imminent. I find it quite comforting. I could not pass up the chance of joining a company that has made a habit of losing billions of dollars each year--how much can they really expect out of me with numbers like that? Ford has been great for me and my family!

Until next time, Tim.

3 comments:

  1. I could not be more proud of my little brother. Not because you are working for Ford or taking care of your wife who is with child, but because you posted an entry on your blog. Even my high achieving (nearly perfect) husband doesn't know how to do that-- or won't admit to it anyway.

    I highly enjoyed the entry and hope there is more failure to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So brief Tim. I was just getting started! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, I am a big fan of your blogging- no joke. I love the optimism, you guys are great

    ReplyDelete