Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why my husband is the greatest!

This past week has been pretty rough. I have officially reached the "huge and uncomfortable" stage of my pregnancy. I feel too tired and sore to do anything, so I have mostly been sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I just don't know how I would make it without my superman husband Tim. He wakes up early every morning while I sleep in 'till 9. He goes to work all day at a job that hasn't been easy and he stands the chance to lose at a moments notice. I know he is stressed, but as soon as he walks in the door he is worried about me. He helps or takes over the dinner prep. He tells me to sit an relax while he cleans even though I have been sitting and relaxing all day. He never gets mad at me for watching 4 episodes of House when there is so much to be done around the apartment. Last Monday he surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. There was no special occasion, he just knew I was having a hard time. I tell you this guy is gold. No girl could find a better guy and I am so grateful for him and all his love and support.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Tim! If Bev and Les taught the Clawson boys one thing it was how to treat a woman right. I think Annette, Amy, you and I are some of the luckiest woman around!

    I also wanted to tell you the name of the book that I wanted you to read. It is "Year of Wonders" by Geraldine Brooks. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but my mom suggested it and it is about the Bubonic plague. Check it out, let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear. It gets pretty rough at the end. Hang in there! I promise it's worth it. Way to go Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. He's a keeper alright. You do have to deal with a bit of his "weirdness" but marriage is about give and take right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am just going to comment on your blog and your tummy in general- Hooray Rachel!!! You look like the cutest preggie lady ever!! I love reading your blog and stalking you... ;)I hope all goes well with little clawson. Love you babe! Sorry about all the exclamation points, I am just so excited for you!
    ps- this is elisse

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachel, tim is awesome. He's my fav. brother inlaw, and only. But i love him and you too.

    ReplyDelete