Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Due Date Day!

Well today is the big day that according to sources (and the baby) apparently doesn't mean much. I think it should be renamed "Sometime Around Here Day" or "Total Guess Day" or something like that. Well I have decided not to worry about what day it is and just plow on. Tim and I had a good weekend and got a lot done around the house. We started sanding down some furniture to re-stain for the baby's room. And I got some material to make curtains for her room. I think she might be holding out until we finish all projects in her room before she arrives. I will sew quickly.
I also gave Tim a haircut, for the first time ever. I think it went pretty well especially after only watching the free video that came with the clippers that modeled only 80's cuts. Tim has refused to pose for a picture displaying my handy work; however, so it may not be as good as I thought.
I have started the swelling stage of my pregnancy and my feet are now puffy and cute. I feel like my ankles may explode. I guess I should count myself as lucky however that I am only dealing with this now rather than the whole time. Here is a lovely picture for your viewing pleasure.
All in all I am feeling pretty good and am optimistic that someday, maybe not to far away, I will have a baby.

4 comments:

  1. This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. This little piggy had none. And this little piggy went wee, wee all the way home.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Rachel Rachel where you the one doing the flome hair cuts on that one person or was that Marissa. But we borrowed it from the Campbells. It sucks your hair up then cuts it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that was Marissa using the Flo-bee. On Eric Stone. That was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the puffy feet. That is a definite record-keeper. Hang in there...it is coming...I promise!

    ReplyDelete