Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catch up

I just realized that it had been a while since I posted anything. I don't have much of an excuse as I have been lying around a lot, too tired to really do anything. This last month is harder than I thought. I feel like a barge with this belly.
Despite the month 9 woes, I much has happened in the last week including Tim and my 2 year anniversary! Yes, that's right we have been married 2 whole years. And might I say what a great 2 years it has been. When I think back on all the stuff we've already experienced together it just amazes me. I can't wait for the many adventures to come.
For our anniversary, Tim had planned a cute picnic trip to Ann Arbor but it decided to downpour and spoil that plan. Instead we went out to Ruby Tuesday's and then to the Library where we checked out a season of the Office. We are such romantics. I love that we can have a blast no matter what we do. Tim also gave me an amazingly comfortable rocker/ recliner that we found at a discount furniture store. As you can see, I am already enjoying it and am sure it will be even more handy when the baby arrives.
Well, that's a little about my life lately. I probably won't have a chance to post for a while as Dave and Katie (and Andrew) are coming to visit tonight. Yea!!!!! But I am sure I will have tons to post about our fun trip after they leave.

3 comments:

  1. The rocker looks oh so comfy. You will definitely be loving that when the baby comes...I predict many middle-of-the-night asleep in the chair moments. :o)

    Happy Anniversary! I had no idea. Glad it was nice.

    Have fun with your relatives. Do you need a portable crib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair! As you keep saying Tim is the discount and yard sale master! Hey be thankful for your barge! Question can you see your toes?
    Which bear is better brown bear or black bear?

    Answer brown bear... battle star galactica.- The office

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Love the celebration... Ruby Tues and the Office sounds mighty romantic! Two years and a baby on the way!

    Love the chair too. Hope you guys had a blast with DKA.

    ReplyDelete