Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome Home Kennedy Highlights!

Well, she is home and cuter than ever. I am realizing that I could get very carried away with posting after all the exciting things Kennedy has done so far. We brought her home Friday afternoon and with only a minor battle getting her into her car seat.She was awesome her first night and has really picked up on this nursing thing. On Saturday Kennedy had her first bath and as you can see from the pictures she wasn't too happy about hygiene.Nice and clean she was ready to meet grandma who arrived late Saturday night. Realizing that back up had arrived, Kennedy decided to go crazy all night long with a multiplicity of dirty diapers, crying, and the like. Grandma came to the rescue and I did manage a few hours of sleep.On Sunday, we decided Kennedy was ready for a fashion shoot and we took 157 pictures (insane, I know). Unlike most models however, this little star likes to eat and fussed through the shoot demanding to be fed. Here are some of the many pictures we took.

4 comments:

  1. I want to see all 157 pictures. You NEED to post more. I anticipate every time you post something. I just want to see more pictures of the star. I love the picture with the blue and white lace(i don't know what it is). But I think she's ready to become the biggestg model in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Clawson's!! She's beautiful, and Rachel I know how you feel about the whole being past due, and ankles exploding thing. It's so nice when everything goes back to normal, and wasn't she just worth the wait?!

    -Heath & Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is SO precious! I LOVE the photo shoot pictures. Glad your mom made it in and can help you get some SLEEP! Hang in there. Thanks again for letting me come by Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute pictures! It is so true that she is such a miracle that can breathe and think and feel as much as us! We're so proud of her and of you both! We are looking forward to seeing her in a month! Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete