Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kennedy's First Swim... well sort of

This last week Kennedy had her first run in with a swimming pool. Jennifer Vos invited us to her in-laws house and I couldn't resit dressing Li'l K up in her tiny swimsuit she got from Jill Wolfgram at a shower. She was a sleep when we got there and the water was pretty cold which made the experience less than a hit for Kennedy. But I got some cute pictures and we had a blast so I consider it a success. We are headed to Frankenmuth (a cool Bavarian town in Michigan) for Labor Day and our hotel has a heated indoor pool so we will try it again and see how she likes any more.

1 comment:

  1. Darling my dear watson. I love the swim suit. it really makes her body look really slim. Ok there is not a definition of slim for babies. But she already looks so different since she was born.

    ReplyDelete