Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Center of Our Universe

Yes, here again we have some pictures of our cute little princess Kennedy. She has been so well behaved lately and allowed me to get a decent night sleep finally. That makes her even cuter if you ask me!
Kennedy feeling right at home with her crazy dad.
Kennedy can't seem to figure out why her parents are so tired all the time.
Life is so easy (when you're the baby)We found this bow on a baby shower gift and decided to try it on for size. I think the bow may be bigger than her head, but she pulls it off fabulously.

5 comments:

  1. I love the 1st and the 2nd and the 3rd. ok i love all of them. Expecially the just chill 'in. That one's funny. and cute. Some how she pulls ever picture off. I can believe she's the center of the universe. When ever mom calls she is always talkin about Kennedy. Just to show you how big of a sucker i am for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you have a blog!! I love to keep up with people this way. Your baby is SO adorable and (per the previous post) I don't think 157 pictures is at all excessive. I just wish I lived closer so I could take 157 more of her and her cute parents. Love the pictures your posting - she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kennedy is soooo beautiful! I'm glad you got to get some sleep! Hallelujah. I pretty much figure with each child, it will be about 18 years until I get a good, peaceful nights sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I'm not sure if I have ever seen a baby so cute- or maybe she just already means a lot to me- I can't wait until I get to hold her. I also love that you are teaching her the ropes in the fashion world at such a young age. Perhaps you should start her piano lessons now as well:) I love all three of you Clawsons so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous babe!! Addy wants to steal her. Good Job Tim and Rachel. We are so excited for you. When do we get to hold her??????? We can't wait. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete