Thursday, March 5, 2009

Laundry Helper

Laundry (or at least folding it) is probably one of my least favorite tasks. However, Kennedy doesn't seem to mind it one bit. She loves to roll around in the fresh-from-the-dryer piles of clothes and chew on socks and shirts before I can snatch them away. This week I tried several methods of keeping her out of the clothes such as putting her in the basket or covering her with the hamper. She had a blast trying to escape from "Laundry Prison". Babies can be so fun.

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having a blast! I have a question who likes to do laundrey? I'm not even out of Jr. High and I hate doing it. Yet I never empty my baskit and end up doing it any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is getting really dark! So cute! I miss her

    ReplyDelete