Monday, March 9, 2009

Creepy Crawler

Here is some footage of Kennedy learning to crawl. Even though I only took it last week, it is already out of date. Kennedy is a regular speed demon now and I am bracing myself (and the house) for her adventures. She has already developed a keen eye for the potato bug that somehow find their way into our house. They curl up on the edge of the carpet and the wall. Kennedy spots them and crawls over to investigate. Of course her form of investigation always seems to involve her mouth. She sure keeps me on her toes.
So, its hard to see if she's moving forward in the video, but she has definitely got it down now.

3 comments:

  1. wow, she is growing up. I love the sounds affects which accompany the crawling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tim needs to get a shiny candy wrapper. Would you crawl across the scratchy floor without a reward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does she eat the potato bugs? I can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete