Friday, February 26, 2010

It's A Girl!!!!

Kennedy is getting a baby sister! What a lucky duck. I loved having a sister just younger than me to play with so I am so excited for the next generation of Rachel and Marissa. Plus, we get to recycle all these adorable baby girl clothes! Tim was convinced #2 was a girl since the start, but after a much more difficult first trimester, I had it pegged as a boy. I am happy to be wrong and can't wait to meet our little girl.
Another bonus is that we already had the perfect name picked out for a girl. Abigail for the first name after my great-great-great-great-great-great grandma Abigail McBride who joined the church in 1830 in New York. Her story is so inspirational and I have been doing a lot of research on one of her sons and grandson who ended up in Michigan. Beverly for the middle name after Tim's mother. If this child grows up to be anything like either name-sake she will be a amazing woman.
Hooray for Abigail Beverly Clawson! We can't wait to meet you!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for girls!! and I LOVE the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so EXCITED! So will you next child be named after me? HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are so excited just like Tim was! (I say that because I only talked to him on the phone.) The name is beautiful. Dave and I thought about using Beverly as a middle but didn't like how it sounded with other names. Abigail Beverly sounds wonderful, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what happy news!! Congratulations! I love the name Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool you are having another girl. Can I just say I loved the name Abigail. That was actually Ella's second choice for a name and I had hoped to use it one day. Oh well, you beat me to it. Congrats and we do miss you. Ella also calls TV shows. She always says a show a show and we love it. Enjoy life and keep posting I love reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for girls! I think every girl needs a sister. Great name choice too.

    ReplyDelete