Friday, November 20, 2009

Poor Tim!

My poor sweet husband Tim had the flu, almost certainly the H1N1. I feel so bad for the guy and don't think I've ever seen him this miserable before. We took him to the doc this morning and they put him on some medication, but his condition really hasn't improved much. This afternoon he started coughing up blood and his fever came back. The doctor didn't sound too concerned, but I am more than a little freaked out. I feel so helpless.
The cherry on top of all this is now it is very questionable as to if we will make it down to Georgia for Thanksgiving. We had planned to drive down to visit Tim's sister tomorrow (Sat) morning, but that is obviously not happening. Tim is saying that maybe if he's feeling really great by Sunday we could try driving down on Monday, but right now I don't see him feeling up to it. I just miss family so much! We were all really looking forward to this trip and I just want to cry thinking that we'll could be spending Thanksgiving sipping chicken broth and watching lame movies instead of partying with the Kimballs and Jefferies.
Well that concluded my therapeutic writing session for the night. I know everything will turn out fine. Tim is a tough guy and I know he will feel better soon. Life will be ok.

6 comments:

  1. Bless your hearts! Poor Tim, and poor you :) I know what you mean about feeling helpless. I hope he gets feeling better and that you can have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon Tim. All of us Utahn feel helpless to because we can't help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timothy! If you don't get better soon, give me a call. i know this really great which doctor who can cure any illness in a snap of the fingers (and the time that it takes to make a pigs blood, dragon scale, cow kidney soup)... shes good (Just sayin')

    -Get better soon bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? That's too bad! Love you Tim! I hope you make to Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  5. 锡民-
    你这个星期有没有好一点?你的小baby呢?祝福你。

    小寇

    ReplyDelete