Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here at the Clawson home we kicked off Halloween early this year. A friend of ours invited us to a party at Childtime Learning Center this past Friday. We had a blast! Kennedy's costume wasn't ready yet, so I threw her in last year's sheep costume. I must say that she may be an even cuter sheep this year than last. (especially now that she can "baaaa" on comand) I whipped out the old lion costume and Tim went as himself. (scary I know!) Kennedy went trunk-or-treating and made a cute picture frame. Kennedy is a big fan of candy gathering, but she's getting a bit protective over her loot. Thanks Diana for an awesome night!

3 comments:

  1. Tim! What happened to the Napolian Dinomite tennis player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Melissa and I was a friend of Tim's in middle and high school. I ran into Dave and his wife at the doctor's office a few months back and noticed their blog on another friend's and so here I am at yours. Hope you don't mind my peeking in. Your little Kennedy is just adorable and good to see your family doing well. Tell Tim hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kennedy! What a great costume!

    ReplyDelete