Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Madame Librarian

Kennedy is officially a book worm. She loves to sit and read with me every morning after her nap. I'm not sure she fully comprehends what the books are for as she keeps trying to turn the pages before I can read them. She really likes to hold them herself and will sit there going "A-la-da-da-da" like she's reading them to me. She even points to things on the page and and looks at me as if she's explaining them. I am so grateful that Tim built Kennedy a new book shelve for her room although most of the books are mine. He is becoming quite the master craftsman.
Kennedy checking out the books on her new shelve.


Not book related, but I liked this picture.

1 comment:

  1. oh Rachel, how much Kennedy is like you. She may have said dadda for the camera but she is a carbon copy of you. What a wonderful mom you are reading, taking her to play group etc

    ReplyDelete