Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breaking in the Winter Gear

So the weather has turned cold here in Michigan and so Tim and I busted out our box of warm apparel. This box contained a plethora of winter essentials such as gloves, scarfs, hats, and don't forget the ski goggles. Now to some of you this might have been just a box of clothes, but to two ridiculously competitive individuals such as Tim and myself, this box became a game. We divided the clothes up so we each had the same number of beanies, gloves, scarfs, etc. The first person to put on all their gear and run down the hall and touch the front door won! Needless to say the competition was fierce, but I emerged victorious. Girls rule, boys drool!

6 comments:

  1. That is so like you guys. Have you had any popsicles lately?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought it was going to be cheesy based on the commercials...and there were a few parts where I cringed just a little but overall, they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally fierce.

    we miss you guys! hopefully we will get to see you in a few weeks! Can't wait to see Kennedy giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to represent! I'm glad you can stay warm! (You may need all of them on at the same time on some of those cold nights)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel!

    Oh my gosh! How are you? I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your comment on my blog. I don't check my blog very consistently.... I hope everything is going well!
    --Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel! It's been forever! Kennedy is such a cutie. She's not much older than my little girl. Isn't it so wonderful to be a mom? I'm glad you're doing well. I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can keep updated on your life :) Happy New Year!
    -Janessa

    ReplyDelete