Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Many Faces of Kennedy

Here is Kennedy after she spit up on her blanket then rubbed her face all over it. Lovely, wouldn't you agree?This is Princess Kennedy sleeping after a long, hard day of looking so cute in her Cinderella dress. Note the adorable tights I found last week.
Here is Kennedy reunited with her dad after his trip to Utah. What a cute daddy- daughter duo.
Kennedy loves to stand with her back to the couch and take in the scenic living room. She is a very strong little girl.

4 comments:

  1. Rachel!!!!!! This is probably Ryan writting to ya. I am not going to lie, Kennedy is a keeper. She is gorgious!!!!! No lie, she is the very cutest baby I have ever seen. She is so bright and intelliegent. She responds so well to anything you say. Times when like that must make up for all the late nights and all the spit up (funny picture.) I love yall in michigan! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel-

    Tell Kennedy hi for me. She is really cute.

    I met one of your high school friends today. NIck Stone is in my religion class, and when I heard in graduated from AF in '04 I asked if he knew you.

    It was pretty fun for him to get an update. He says hi.

    Good luck with all.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much she is growing up! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete