Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Husbandless

So I have made it to day two without my dear husband Tim. (He is in Utah on a recruiting trip if you were not aware) I think I have kept it together pretty well; although, the first night I did sleep on the couch with all the lights and the TV on. Last night I did make it to the bed. My biggest worry going into this was that by the end of the night I wouldn't be able to handle Kennedy anymore as this is when Tim usually comes home and gives me a break. Luckily Kennedy has been pretty well behaved and has sort of accepted the baby swing as a daddy replacement.
The plus side of this whole deal is that I get to have the car for the week. I almost forgot what freedom a car provides. Just to be able to swing by the store when I want is such a cool thing. We are so blessed to live in a age with such technology.
I am sort of jealous that Tim is back home hanging out with family and friends and seeing the mountains in their fall colors, but I know that it will be my turn soon so that makes me happy. I am also stoked for my little sis to come hand out with me. I have been planning tons of fun stuff to to when she is here. We are gonna have a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel so so close! I'm so stinkin excited I could wet myself just thinking about it! Love ya. We'll I'm not exactly married but but i haven't made my bed for a while. Um don't tell mom that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel we need to meet half way and hang out. Michigan can't be too far from Indiana right? Hey we finally got a blog going...http://bradandkimberlystewart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete