Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Happenings

Here are some pics from our awesome June adventures:

Tim and I ready to run our Liberty Fest 10k. It was super hot morning and we barely made our under an hour goal, but it was a great experience and a lot of fun training together.

Here we are after the race in our Lady Liberty outfits. The race set a Guinness World Record for the most people assembled dressed as a national landmark. Many people ran in costume, but after sampling the heat, I'm glad we waited. Don't you think Tim looks good in a dress?

Abby sporting my Lady Liberty gear. What a star!

Kennedy already for the fireworks to start. She is scared of the noise so I put on Disney music on the ipod so she wouldn't be scared.

Kennedy hiding when her headphones fell off.

We coxed her out after a few minutes and she really enjoyed the show. She says she won't be scared next time.

Happy Father's Day Tim! The girls were so excited to give him their little gifts they made. They love their Daddy!

Kennedy started swimming lessons with one of my young women in the ward. She is loving it and has learned to kick and put her head all the way under the water. I am surprised at how calm I am with her in to pool. Good news.

Abby enjoying some frozen yogurt with Daddy. Yum!

We love frozen yogurt. They even added coconut this month!!!!

Tim and I setting off on our anniversary kayak adventure on Bishop's Lake. It was so fun and we were able to see lots of fish and birds. Tim accidentally capsized and then flipped me over too. It was pretty funny until we couldn't get the boats to drain and had to push them half sinking clear across the lake to the dock. It is already a funny memory and we had a great night camping just the two of us and relaxing by the campfire. We have decided to make it a tradition and go camping every year and buy each other a new piece of camping equipment each year.

Kennedy and her across the street bff Katelyn Strum. We already miss them a ton!

Some of my amazing young women came over and worked on personal progress and then build a sand castle city. I love my calling!

Pool party!

No comments:

Post a Comment