Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kennedy's Preschool Graduation

Kennedy was so proud of her diploma.
I really can't imagine what it will be like when my kids start graduation from High School. Kennedy getting a printed off diploma from "junior preschool" on a blanket in a park about put me over the edge. I can't believe how OLD that kid is getting. No more growing up! I mean it.
On a good note, I did have an excuse to pull out my cake decorating gear. I was assigned the treat for graduation and came up with some cute little graduation cup cakes. Super fun and really easy.
I guess the kids can keep getting older as it will often involve cake.
Enjoying a yummy graduation cupcake.



We opted to make graduation visors rather than the traditional mortar board hats. The girls loved putting stickers and glitter on them.
My creations. Yum!
Kennedy receiving her diploma. We are all so proud!
Enjoying the post graduation feast.

1 comment:

  1. Watermelon, celery, and pretzels?! Where are the men?

    ReplyDelete