Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is Halloween!

Sorry for the long blogging break. It's not that my kids aren't cute anymore (on the contrary I think they are getting cuter everyday) and its not that we haven't done anything exciting (life has been one big party around here lately) I hope to start posting more often and to catch up on our summer/ fall, but I make no promises. For now here is Halloween. Boo!

Our scary family: Witch, black cat, spider, and its web.

Kennedy eating a donut at the ward party. She didn't even try to mess around with the no hand thing.

Kennedy and her pumpkin.

The girls.
Note the adorable Halloween shirts given to them by the Dunnigans. They are too good to us.

Kennedy the cat. She kept saying that she was a nice cat not a scary one. I would agree that there was nothing scary about this kitty... until you try to take away her Halloween candy.

3 comments:

  1. What cute little girls! I love your Halloween costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look so cute, i especially like the last picture of Kennedy
    PS did you cute your hair? it looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO RACHEL!!! The costumes are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete