Monday, January 11, 2010

Overdue Update

After checking out all the well updated blogs of my family and friends, I decided I had to write something so my latest post would not be a Christmas countdown.
A lot has happened for the Clawson gang not the least of which was an awesome trip out to Utah to see the fam. The only problem with a great trip like that (other than the loads of laundry) is that is makes you all the more homesick when you get back. Ah well, there's always Skipe I guess.
Tim is feeling much better although he is certainly not 100% yet. This swine-flu/ pneumonia thing is the pits I tell ya. We can't wait to be done with it once and for all.
Kennedy has had a hard time adjusting to a empty house with only one less enthusiastic fan around to play with her. She sure misses all her aunts, uncles, grandpas, and grandmas. We need to move back out there quick or buy her a dog. You can guess which option I'm rooting for.
As for me, it has been a bit of a challenge to get back in the groove. I don't know if it is the Michigan chill, reverting back to our tiny apartment, or just missing my family, but I'm having a hard time putting my shoulder to the wheel if you know what I mean. I am looking forward to my latest and greatest project, namely growing baby Clawson #2. This project had taken much of my time and energy as of late and I can't wait for the second semester when I will hopefully get my life back. By the way, our baby is due July 16th for all those I haven't allready told. I think it is a boy, but Tim is convinced it is a girl. I think he is just hoping we don't have to go out an buy all new boy stuff. We'll see!
Well that is my update. Sorry no pics this time, but I assure you I have plenty from our trip to post.

7 comments:

  1. Rach,

    I totally know the homesickness/empty feeling after visiting family for the holidays. I am sure Kennedy is having major withdrawals too! Hang in there and take care of that crazy husband of yours. I am so glad you two (three, almost four) have each other!! Lots of love from Vegas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have you and Kennedy over anytime! Want to get together one day next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby #2! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for the 396 mommy patrol! You, Holly, and Brette, all having babies this year! You will have to make sure they are all roommates at BYU in 18 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Rachel! I hope you're feeling well and that everything is great in baby land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Clawsons on baby # two. We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! Congratulations on baby #2! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete