Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rasberry Picking!

I just got back from a trip to a berry farm to pick raspberries and thought I'd better post about it now before I find a reason to procrastinate. A friend of mine in the ward had been last year and invited me and a few others to go a-picking. If my mom is reading this she may be wondering what possessed her once very anti-berry picking child to hit the fields for fun. To which I would reply- for the pictures of Kennedy of course! That and the life sustaining raspberry jam soon to follow. Yum! We shall definitely be back next year for some more fun on the berry farm.
Kennedy couldn't wait to help me pick although she never quite grasped the difference between red berries and white... or rocks.

The berry picking gang

I don't know which she enjoyed more, the raspberries or the dirt.

Even confined in the stroller, she still wanted to help pick berries.

Look at all those berries!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so cute! Get your jam made, I'll taste test it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is she so grown up already? That little face is so cute!!! and I bet the raspberries were so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin cute!!! Love the pics rach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me but I would like to know where this farm is. I live in Utah also and would like to take my kids there next year. Thanks, Heather@caldwellfam.org

    ReplyDelete