Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Again!

Kennedy and I just returned from our surprise two week trip to Utah. What a blast! Nobody saw us coming and it was great to see the look on their faces as we surprise them. I have many stories from our adventures and even more pictures, but that may have to wait. I can't find my camera cord to upload the pics and must clean the office area first in order to find it. I couldn't leave the Pre-Easter post up forever so I decided to shoot off a quick hello. More to come. Clawson out!

3 comments:

  1. we missed you and are so glad you are back! Congrats on your new calling, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention how cute your baby is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brad isn't so good at returning phone calls but it would be great if you guys wanted to make a pit stop in Indianapolis. We would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete