Saturday, January 24, 2009

By Popular Demand...

My computer is still on the fritz, and I am afraid my blog has been the biggest casualty. However, due to popular demand I spend the last 20 minutes waiting for this video to upload just for you! I'm pretty sure it was worth it though. Kennedy is sure cute. I can't believe how old she is and how many "big girl" things she's doing. She eats carrots, drinks from sippy cups (I guess it's more like showers from a sippy cup) and stands up like she's ready to take off walking any day. She loves to play with everything and has already proven a very curious kid. I am afraid to see what the combination of curiosity and mobility will do to my house and sanity. We shall see.

Also of note to the Clawsons, is the most recent round of job cuts at Ford. Tim is fairly sure we will find out Monday if he still has a job. Nothing like a little suspense to spice up your life. If Ford is smart and keeps Tim around we are looking at buying a car in the next couple of weeks so I don't go stir crazy.

Hopefully, the future also holds a revamped computer in which case I will have no excuse to slack on my blog. Keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Good luck with keeping the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Marissa thought when I was telling her about it that Kennedy was spanking herself from my explination..... But she is definatly reushered in my mind as the cutest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the cute baby girl! She's just precious. Good luck tim! Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow is she sooo cute!! I still sometimes can't believe your a mommy. I'm sure your a wonderful one. You little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi it is corah!
    kennedy is so cute. Even was trying to find ever clip you put on your bloog because he though the one of kennedy plaing the piano was you funny. I miss you peoples. Maybe you should come again to visit and bring a extra suitcase and I will get in it befor you leave.I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete